Education, fashion, networking, nails, skin care—it’s all happening March 28-30, McCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago at America’s Beauty Show (ABS), organized by the salon and spa professional members of America’s Beauty Network (ABN).
Here’s a 2009 show overview:
• Don’t miss the Expo for Skin Care & Spa: Featuring exclusive skin care and spa lines, plus advanced education and manufacturer classes, this is a must-see for spa owners, managers and estheticians.
• Value-Added Offers: While ABS will focus on new ideas, expert advice and the products necessary to rebuild revenue and cut expenses, it’s also offering an exclusive Salon Stimulus Package this year. The package includes a one-year ABN membership, free admission for all three days of ABS, a Product Knowledge College Passport for dozens of classes plus discounts on a Master Class and the Saturday Evening fashion event—Surrealism HairArt Collection—with Gina Khan for only $75 (a value of more than $400).
• Image in Motion: Don’t miss this exclusive appearance by Anthony Mascolo and the TIGI International Creative team on Sunday, March 29.
• Future Vision ’09: On Sunday evening, March 29, be there for P&G Beauty Professional’s (Wella, Sebastian, Graham Webb and Nioxin) presention.
• Opening Night: Don’t miss American Crew’s styles and fashion for men.
• The Runway @ ABS: Featuring the industry’s best and brightest, this is where live education happens. See page XX for the lineup.
• Conferences and Workshops: From the CEO Panel to the Latino Beauty Congress, these classes run the beauty gamut. Visit www.americasbeautyshow.com or call 800-883-7808 for the complete lineup.