Matrix received three top awards and eight nominations in the first annual Peel’s Picks Awards, conducted by Peel’s Salon Services. Peel’s polled more than 20,000 of its salon customers regarding favorite products in an online survey. Matrix garnered three top awards--Favorite Permanent Haircolor: Socolor, Favorite Demi-Permanent Haircolor: Color Sync and Favorite Bleach Lightener: V-Light De-Dusted Lightener.
Matrix also received Best Product nominations in five additional categories.
• Favorite Shampoo: Biolage Hydrataherapie Shampoo
• Favorite Conditioning Treatment: Biolage Hydratherapie Deep Smoothing Mask
• Favorite Hairspray: Design Pulse Hardlock Extra Strong Hold Hairspray and Vavoom Freezing Spray
• Favorite Styling Product: Design Pulse Go Big Extra Strong Hold Mousse and Biolage Gelee
• Favorite Volumizing Product: Amplify Foam Volumizer and Vavoom Take Me Higher Root Riser
Peel’s serves salons and stylists in 11 Midwestern and Western states. The polling was conducted over a three-month period.
Matrix Artistic Designer Nick Stenson and Matrix Artist Franco Della Grazia were presenters at the awards ceremony.
“All of us in the Matrix family are honored that our friends at Peel’s have such high regard for Socolor, Colorsync and V-Light,” says Colin Walsh, vice president and general manager of Matrix. “Winning these Peel’s Picks awards and nominations confirm that we are accomplishing our ongoing mission—to fully serve, support and recognize the important work that hairdressers do every day.” Visit matrix.com and peelssalonservices.com.
Matrix Artists Franco Della Grazia and Nick Stenson were presenters and also recipients at the Peel's Picks product awards ceremony.