Hooray for Earth Day! Zoya is helping to do spring cleaning with the return of the Earth Day Zoya Nail Polish Exchange for 2013.
Clean out your nail polish wardrobe and get rid of old nail polish that may not be BIG5FREE (Free of Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP and Camphor) and exchange it for a greener alternative: Zoya Nail Polish.
From April 19, 2013 - April 26, 2013, exchange your unwanted nail color for Zoya Nail Polish for $4 per bottle plus shipping and handling fees. Zoya promises to properly dispose of your old polish.
To participate, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at least six bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish
2. Apply the code: ZOYAEARTH2013
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (these funds are used to properly dispose of the old nail polish).
4. Submit your order.
Once you get your order here's where the exchanging happens...
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (If you ordered 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send 6 Non-Zoya polishes).
2. Include a copy of your order.
To clarify the exchange: You do not have to send the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount.
Ship old polish to:
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
For details, visit zoya.com.