click image to zoom(l to r): Charlie Perer (Partner at Intermix Capital Partners, LLC), Doug Schorr (Head of Consumer Research at Beachbody LLC), Michelle Sorro (Former On-Air Host at HSN, Inc.), Susan Goldsberry, (President / CEO of Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories), Candy Gebhart (Senior Director of Marketing for Joico), Frances Mazur (President of Mazur Group), Adrienne Kramer (CEO/President of Pro Beauty Partners), Claudia Stephens,(Marketing Consultant for Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories), Keynote Speaker Jan Lombardo (President of GO SMiLE Inc.), and Don Frey (Principal Consultant for Frey Consulting)
Beauty branding and innovation were the key topics discussed during the Beauty Biz Roundtable 10 event held at the Le Méridien Delfina Santa Monica on November 5th. The sold-out beauty industry event featured Thought Leaders like Michelle Sorro (Former On-Air Host at HSN, Inc.), Candy Gebhart (Senior Director of Marketing for Joico), and Doug Schorr (Head of Consumer Research at Beachbody LLC) along with Keynote Speaker Jan Lombardo, President of GO SMiLE Inc.
Hosted by Mazur Group, the BBR series brings together 100 Mid to Senior Level Beauty Executives in a roundtable format that fosters networking and idea sharing. “The West Coast has an incredible amount of beauty industry executives who are all passionate about what they do, but have very limited opportunities with direct interaction. We created the BBR series to give beauty industry executives a chance to meet and connect with each other on a more intimate level,” said Frances Mazur, the President of Mazur Group.
Beauty executives enjoyed engaging roundtable discussions with nine BBR10 Thought Leaders:
• Don Frey, Principal Consultant for Frey Consultant: “Key Steps to Building a Product and Package Strategy to Complement Your Brand”
• Candy Gebhart, Senior Director of Marketing for Joico: "Risky Business: 10 Gutsy Marketing Moves That Will Make Your Brand Cruise"
• Susan Goldsberry, President and CEO & Claudia Stephens, Marketing Consultant for Benchmark Cosmetic Laboratories: "Beauty & Innovation – Knowing How & When to Break the Rules"
• Jan Lombardo, President of GO SMiLE, Inc.: “Critical in Small Companies - How to Choose and Develop an Entire Team Invested in Company Success”
• Adrienne Kramer, CEO/President of Pro Beauty Partners:"What to Expect From a Broker (Rep) and What They Can Expect From You”