DevaCurl SuperCream is a rich, coconut oil-infused styler that can be used to create a variety of looks. It can be used to smooth, soften, shape, stretch, moisturize, define, control, volumize, tame, twist-out or add shine to curls.
SuperCream can be applied to wet, damp, or dry hair and can be used to create a variety of looks. The important thing to remember is that less is more with SuperCream. If you’ve got fine to medium curls, rub a small amount of product between your palms and then smooth it over your curls. If your hair is thick, you can apply it in sections for thorough coverage.
Create different looks:
- To help stretch your curls, apply it to wet hair in a downward motion.
- To create a tousled look, apply it to damp hair and then shake your curls at the root once dry.
- To refresh second-day hair apply a small amount onto your fingertips, smooth the product onto your curls, then wrap the curls around your fingers to reshape them.
What you’ll find inside:
- Coconut Oil: Provides moisture, enhances smoothness and softness, and protects against frizz.
- Jojoba Protein: Strengthens hair and boosts curls for even more bounce.
- Corn Starch: Provides touchable hold and extra frizz control.
You won’t find: Sulfates, Parabens, Silicones, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, Phthalates, DEA/MEA/TEA