R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste
Jamie Newman | August 13, 2015 | 10:50 AM
Of course, you have heard of dry shampoo spray, but how about dry shampoo paste?
Its key ingredients are sourced from all over the globe:
- Volcanic Ash: From Hawaii. The ash naturally cleanses and balances the scalp.
- Coconut Oil: From Brazil. The new "it" ingredient adds thickness to strands.
- Zeolite: From Japan. A powder that aids in absorbing excess oil.
- Sunflower Seed Extract: From Chile. Protects hair against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization.
- Argan Oil: From Egypt. Softens and nourishes hair, improves manageability and shields it from environmental aggressors.
Use it to revitalize second-day hair, or use it on damp hair before blowdrying for added volume.