Prima3000 by BaBylissPRO
Lauren Salapatek | May 6, 2016 | 1:19 AM
Sponsored by BaBylissPro
The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium PRIMA3000 straightens or curls hair with smoother and shinier results.
- Convex SUS304 stainless steel housing is lightweight, and corrosion and warp resistant. The purpose of stainless steel construction is to allow parallel and even distance between heating plates at all times. Heat will not warp stainless steel as it does most plastics.
- Dual function – straightens and curls with maximum ease and effectiveness.
- Aircraft-grade titanium plates deliver highly efficient heat transfer and instantly smooth, condition and shine.
- HiDensity Dual-Ceramic Heating System delivers more power for up to 20% faster heat-up and exceptional heat transfer – up to 465°F.
- FullWave Thermal Science provides instant heat recovery and constant temperature.
- IonMultiplier Technology – 2x greater ion concentration* for smoother, shinier, more beautiful results.
- Ryton and silicone are highly heat resistant and are used in key heat-sensitive areas.
For more information, visit www.prima3000.com.