Oribe hair products took center stage at the fall/winter 2012 Paris Menswear Fashion Week, January 18 to 22. Male models were styled by Oribe Hair Care Educator Ramona Eschbach for the Boris Bidjan Saberi and John Lawrence Sullivan shows, while lead stylist Holli Smith for Oribe Hair Care created the look for the Christian Lacroix runway presentation.
Boris Bidjan Saberi
The Look: Inspired by vinyl fabric used in the collection.
- Slick all hair back using Oribe Rock Hard Gel.
- Paint the hair all over with either black or white body paint.
- Hairspray for a shiny finish.
John Lawrence Sullivan
The Look: A mod feeling
- After cleaning up the hairline, flatiron the hair smooth using Oribe Foundation Mist and Oribe Impermeable.
- If needed, add about two rows of extensions in the front and cut them straight across to create a heavy fringe.
The Look: Modern boy who doesn’t appear too fashioned.
- Spray Oribe Maximista and a light amount of Oribe Dry, then blow dry the hair using your hands to flatten the hair.
- Just before hair is completely dry, blow the front of the hair up and off the face to give height.
- Apply a strong holding gel to make select areas look wet and very polished, creating contrast.