1. Shopping. With more than 450 exhibiting companies offering products and services, you're sure to leave with some top-notch salon loot.
2. All-Star Trend-Talk Panel. The free panel on Sat., March 22 at 4 p.m. will give you a preview of industry trends from beauty leaders. Read more about the panel here!
3. BeautyBASH. You won't want to miss talented beauty professionals entertaining with voices, instruments, dance and more. The lively Saturday night event promises fun and a cash bar.
4. Runway@America's Beauty Show. Check out hairstyles from Nick Irwin, Sam Villa, Mark Hayes and more plus fashion, of course.
5. Skills & continuing education workshops. Dozens of classes are offered to ABS attendees in order to make this event enlightening as much as it is exciting. Hair cutting, color and styling classes are available from some of the biggest names in the industry.
6. Business building: Learn More, Earn More. Cosmetologists Chicago promote their trademark by offering business information about technology and what makes the industry go.
7. Esthetics. Face & Body Midwest Spa Conference & Expo co-locates with ABS to feature skin care products and esthetics classes.
By Lauren Quick | 02/13/2014 | WWW.MODERNSALON.COM | NEWS
Cosmetologists Chicago, in association with owners and producers of America's Beauty Show, have announced that they will be hosting the second annual All-Star Trend-Talk Panel.
By Lauren Quick | 01/22/2014 | WWW.FIRSTCHAIR.COM | FEATURES
ABS is looking for stars! Enter in the STARS and RISING STARS Photo Competition or the ABS BeautyBASH Talent Showcase for recognition and prizes at ABS 2014.
By Lauren Salapatek | 08/26/2013 | WWW.FIRSTCHAIR.COM | NEWS
America’s Beauty Show (ABS), to be held March 22-24, 2014 at McCormick Place West in downtown Chicago, serves the global salon community by focusing on enhancing the careers of professionals. Visit the show in March 2014.