ManiMe, the brand beloved for its stick on gel manicures and pedicures, is tying the knot with jewelry brand Marrow Fine to launch its first ever bridal collection. The capsule debuts just in time for wedding season, meeting the nail care needs of all marital moments for the wedding party and beyond.
As the bridal industry recovers from the grips of a global pandemic, The Wedding Report suggests that 2021 will see a surge in weddings by 30%, and ManiMe x Marrow has brides or grooms-to-be covered at every stage of the nuptial celebrations. With a wedding-less year in the rearview, the collab is introducing four new designs perfect for any special occasion or elegant everyday look.
“For as long as I can remember, manicures and matrimony have always gone hand-in-hand,” says Jooyeon Song, CEO and co-founder at ManiMe. “So, it was natural for us to see the bridal industry as an opportunity, and we found the perfect partner in Marrow Fine, a brand that is redefining the fine jewelry space with custom designs crafted from a mix of new and heirloom pieces."
- Save the Date: A modern take on the classic French with pops of metallic pearl and ivory linework.
- Something Blue: An exaggerated French with blue base and elegant swipes of gold and white.
- First Look: A delicate design of gold linework on a wedding white backdrop.
- Champagne Bubbles: A celebratory look of cascading foil shimmer on a sheer cream base.
- Antique Diamond & Pearl Toi et Moi: Featuring a bezel set pearl and delicate antique white diamond, vintage inspired design.
- Something Blue Carré or Oval Aquamarine Signet Ring: Carré or oval shaped aquamarine bezel set in solid gold.
- Everyday Squiggle Gold Band or White Diamond Squiggle Ring: Half eternity shank featuring pavé set white diamonds or solid 14k gold.
- Starry Night White Diamond Band: Features white diamonds in various sizes around a third of the ring .
ManiMe x Marrow is available to shop now, alongside a new Group Gift Kit offering, making orders for bridal parties, friends and family easier. This is the first of many efforts ManiMe is planning, as it continues to expand within and beyond bridal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on NAILS Magazine