Davines has announced the evolution of its Essential Haircare line with the unveiling of four Shampoo Bars. This plastic-free, low-impact, CO2 neutral option can provide up to 60% more washes (up to 40 washes) than traditional liquid shampoo bottles.
- 97.4% biodegradable
- Low pH delivers a gentle cleansing action to the hair without causing irritation
- Blend of conditioning agents creates a rich and creamy foam that gives softness to the hair
- Silicone, sulphate and preservative free
The Shampoo Bars
- MOMO: A moisturizing solid shampoo for dry or dehydrated hair that provides hydration and softness.
- LOVE: A solid smoothing shampoo for coarse, frizzy or unruly hair. Rich in fatty acids and vitamins that adds elasticity and softness to the hair.
- DEDE: A solid delicate shampoo for all hair types. Ideal for those that frequently cleanse their hair.
- VOLU: A solid volumizing shampoo for fine or limp hair. It gently cleanses the hair while adding volume and body, making it soft and light. Rich in iron, phosphorous, calcium and vitamins A, B and C.
The Shampoo Bars are available to purchase now at Davines salons nationwide and online at us.davines.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.