Natural level 4
Foilyage Formula: Deepshine Ultimate Blonde Blue Powder Lightener + 30 volume.
Balayage Formula: Rusk Deepshine Ultimate Blonde gentle cream lightener and 30 volume developer
Toner Formula: RUSK Deepshine Gloss 9P
1. Section hair into 5 quadrants with mohawk sectioning.
2. Starting at the front hairline, alternate baby slicing with babylighting, feathering up and stopping 1” away from the scalp.
3. Foilyage all remaining sections using 1”subsectioning, feathering up and stopping about 4-6” from the scalp and leaving 2” sections between foils.
4. Hand balayage all remaining hair and fully saturate ends with lightener.
5. Cover with plastic or cap and process 45 minutes. Shampoo.
6. Tone 15 minutes on damp hair with Deepshine Gloss 9p.
7. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and seal with Puremix Fresh Pomegranate Conditioner.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.