Lights Lacquer, a vegan, cruelty-free, and seven-free nail lacquer brand developed by Miami-based beauty influencer, KathleenLights, has launched a limited-time collection honoring "Friends," one of television's most iconic and beloved series.
The bold colors pay homage to some of Kathleen’s favorite episodes, including scenes that took place at Central Perk, the coffee shop the cast frequently visited. The collection features deep, rich tones, and each bottle is screen-printed with a different iconic design on the panel.
- The One Where: a cool lavender tone
- Relaxi Taxi: a burnt canary yellow
- We Were On a Break: A dusty denim blue
- He’s Her Lobster: a fire engine red
- Central Perk: a kelly green
- Unagi: a cognac brown
- How You Doin’?: a rich, berry purple
- I Got Off the Plane: a deep cobalt blue
In addition to the nail color, the Friends collection offers nail-art stickers a 3-pack of nail files, and a limited-edition collector’s mug. Point clients who are true "Friends" aficionados to a limited-edition, Friends-themed “Press Box” that includes the complete collection paired with the nail-art stickers and three nail files.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on NAILS Magazine