Throw some earrings in your hair for the easiest way to make a look a little bit *extra*.
- Curl with a 1” Bio Ionic iron, rotating directions while keeping around the face curled away.
- Tease with R+Co Zig Zag Root Teaser.
- Texture with R+Co Trophy Shine + Texture Spray.
- Braid and secure with a small elastic concealed with hair jewelry.
Add length and fullness with clip-ins. Bantu knots are never a bad idea, either.
- Refresh day-old curls with Curl Shaper™ Bounce Back Reactivating Mist layered with Curl Shaper™ Out Of Thin (H)air Volumizing Jelly and finger coil the hair.
- Divide the hair from ear to ear and create 4 ponytails.
- Use Coil Infusion Defining Gel to secure the ponytails and add coarse hair extensions to each ponytail. Use Ouidad Shine Glaze Serum to blend the hair together.
- Twist down the ponytail into a bantu knot, and add the ends to the next ponytail before it’s put into a bantu knot.
- After the remainder of the hair is dry, for added length and fullness, use Raw Luxury by Lorin coily clip-ins.
Baby braids with tinsel add texture and shimmer for a holiday style.
- Apply Redken Full Frame 07 on dry hair and blow dry using a paddle brush, lifting 90º off the scalp to create volume (dry moussing technique).
- Make tinsel extensions by sticking tinsel on the sticky side of Bellami single-sided tape and then add single sided tape to secure the tinsel.
- Peel off the protective film from double-sided tape and stick on the tinsel extension to the interior of the hair.
- Spray Redken Hot Sets 22 for thermal protection and hold.
- Use a Sam Villa Pro Results Double Waver to create waves.
- Create a middle part and add two baby braids to frame the face, gently teasing the tail ends to lock and secure the braids without having to use a hair elastic.
- Finish with Redken Triple Take 32 for hold and Shine Flash glass-like shine spray for high gloss.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.