Lead stylist Matthew Curtis relied on tools from Olivia Garden when he designed looks for two runway shows. Follow his step-by-steps to get the looks!
Harden London Looks
- Starting with natural hair, dry the hair with the Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Blow Dryer and then craft a super-straight center part using the CarboSilk Comb.
- Brush the top portion of the hair using the Divine Care & Style Brush to tame frizz and flyaways.
- Using the Ceramic + Ion Flat Iron, straighten strands completely.
- Tuck hair behind both ears using the Style-Up Combo Brush to keep hair in place.
- For hair that is super straight and below the shoulder, separate it into a few sections and begin twisting each piece, securing the twists with an elastic.
- For hair that is textured and shorter, go through it using the Ceramic + Ion Curling Iron to create added waves and volume.
Flying Solo Looks
- Begin drying hair with the Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Blow Dryer, and brush hair straight back using the OG Styler Brush.
- Using your fingers, gather hair gently into a ponytail directly at the back of the head, and secure with an elastic.
- Use the Divine Care & Style Brush along with the Titanium + Ion Flat Iron to smooth the ponytail and make it perfectly straight and easy to manage.
- Once the ponytail is secured, separate the hair into two parts using the CarboSilk Comb, twist hair into a braid, and secure the end with a clear elastic.
- Use the Style-Up Combo Brush to brush through any frizz or flyaways.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.