The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Los Angeles and Ladurée, the world's most renowned patisserie known for their sophisticated and delicate macarons, have come together to debut a menu of custom spa experiences inspired by the brand’s most popular spring flavors such as raspberry, hibiscus, black tea, citrus and rose. These flavor notes are infused into a selection of treatments that take guests on a wellness journey awakening the senses through smell, touch and taste.
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted with a macaron that correlates to their treatment’s flavor notes to be enjoyed in the spa's sanctuary alongside a cup of Ladurée herbal tea. Following the spa experience, guests will be gifted with a box of macarons and a signature Los Angeles Ladurée candle, which is a part of their limited-edition “Les Capitales” collection, to be enjoyed at home.
Available through June 30, 2022, The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Los Angeles x Ladurée Spa Experiences Include:
- Printemps Pedicure: Inspired by the Hibiscus macaron, this luxe aromatic foot treatment includes tangy scents layered with notes of floral, rose and grapefruit. The treatment includes a rose and grapefruit infused sugar scrub, application of rose oil, nail care and polish. ($245 | 50 minutes)
- Berry Bisou Facial: Drawing upon the light and fruity perfume of the classic Framboise macaron, this facial features a blend of raspberry, blueberry and blackberry essences to refine the complexion and improve overall appearance. Includes gentle exfoliation and pore refining mask. ($320 | 50 minutes)
- Haute Honey Body Treatment: Ladurée’s signature Marie-Antoinette macaron inspires this decadent body treatment using a rich blend of black tea with hints of rose petals, citrus and honey, leaving the skin soft and glowing. The treatment also includes a lavender sea salt exfoliation, honey glaze body wrap, and massage with grapefruit infused oil. ($545 | 100 minutes)
- Let Them Eat Cake Package: For those wanting to indulge and are seeking an over-the-top, luxury experience, this all-encompassing package, fit for Marie Antoinette herself includes ($5,000++):
- Entire collection of The Ritz-Carlton Spa x Ladurée treatments (Printemps Pedicure, Berry Bisou Facial, Haute Honey Body Treatment)
- One night-stay in an Executive Suite at The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles.
- Bath Butler service to draw a luxe soaking bath featuring fragrant oils, hydrating shimmer lotion, eye mask and other spa essentials.
- An official Ladurée factory tour and live pastry class to be enjoyed with friends and family (min.4 guests). During this VIP experience, guests will get a behind-the-scenes look into the process, recipe and have the opportunity to pipe and decorate macarons. Each guest will leave with a box filled with Ladurée pastries and a cookbook so guests can replicate the recipes at home.
To make an appointment, please call The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Los Angeles at 213-763-4400 or click here for more details.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.