Calvaniece Mason Hair Brands, a new, sustainably-driven hair care line for people of color was created by Atlanta-based hair industry veteran and Harvard Business alum Calvaniece Mason.
Inspired by her mother, also a hairdresser, and her own unexpected hair loss journey, Calvaniece made it her mission to develop products that solve the problems she and people of color are experiencing today. Calvaniece Mason offers hair care regimens derived from plant-based sources, containing both natural and organic ingredients, with vitamins and natural oils, PET recyclable packaging, and a mission-driven partnership with Matter of Trust a renewable resources non-profit to which a portion of each sale is donated.
The Products — Calvaniece Mason, launched with 13 products ranging from $22-$61, includes three specially formulated shampoos, five conditioners, styling creams, specialty treatments, and their most popular Anti-Itch + Growth Oil. All products (along with styling tools and hair extensions) are available at calvaniecemason.com.
- Deep Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner - $58
- Intense Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner - $61
- Gentle Cleansing Shampoo - $32
- Fierce Silkening Conditioner - $26
- Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner - $22
- Silkening Co-Wash Conditioner - $32
- Daily Curl Revitalizing Spray - $22
- Blow Dry Cream - $22
- Silkening Heat Protectant + Shine Serum - $24
- Silkening Shine Hair Mist - $29
- Anti Itch + Growth Oil - $26
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.