With the popularity of animal prints, what could be a better accessory than purple leopard print nails achieved with a combination of CND bases, colors and top coats.
1.The first step is to P.E.P. the nail. This is CND’s three-step pre-shellac regimen:
Perform a dry manicure: find and remove the cuticle, preferably without cuticle remover. If a cuticle remover is needed, thoroughly remove it from the nail before continuing.
Eliminate contaminants from the nail.
Purify nail layers with CND Scrub Fresh.
2. Apply a thin layer of Shellac Base Coat and cure for 10 seconds in the CND UV Lamp.
3. Apply two thin layers of Shellac Fedora. Cure each layer for two minutes.
4. Apply Shellac Strawberry Smoothie diagonally across the top and bottom corners of the nail and lock for 10 seconds.
5. Apply Shellac Tutti Frutti diagonally to the center of the nail and cure for 2 minutes.
6. Using Shellac Fedora and a stylus, draw dots in an irregular pattern to create the animal print effect. Cure for 2 minutes.
7. Apply a thin layer of Shellac Top Coat and cure for 2 minutes.
8. Wipe nails with 99 % isopropyl alcohol to remove top film.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.