Senior Stylist Graziella Lembo of SalonCapri in Boston offers her technique to create a headband-embellished updo inspired by Charlize Theron's enviable style.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Curl hair with 1 ½ inch tapered curling iron and set curls with Kérastase Laque Noire hairspray.
2. Using a comb, part hair to the side and pull back into a low ponytail off to the side of the head. Leave a small section of hair out in the front.
3. Twist the ponytail up into a low, loose bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Pin pack hair from the front that was left out to create a side-swept look.
5. Place headband in hair and set with Kérastase Laque Noire hairspray.
For more information on SalonCapri visit: