Manicure services do not need to be limited to the ladies as Cuccio demonstrated by kicking off NYFW with men’s manis at the Gilded Age presentation at the Refinery Rooftop on February 11. Led by Elaine Watson, vice president of sales and marketing and global education director for Cuccio Colour, the team gave manicures to each of the 20 male models using a variety of Cuccio products.
CUCCIO MEN’S MANI HOW-TO:
1. First, hands were sanitized with CuccioPro Antibacterial Cleansing Spray.
2. Nails were then shaped with the Cuccio white wood board and buffed with a gold block.
3. Dust was removed with CuccioPro Antibacterial Cleansing Spray and a clean scrub brush.
4. Next, Cuccio Nail Solutions Base Coat and High Shine Top Coat were applied.
5. The manicures were finished with a quick hand massage using Cuccio Naturale Body Butter Lyte.
Watson will be in New York for more than a week working with various designers and magazines promoting the Cuccio brand.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.