The Delpozo F/W 2015 collection presented some interesting beauty in it's NYFW presentation. For hair, Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil’s global creative director, played with accessories, incorporating the designers’ custom-made, voluminous hair pieces into the style. Using a cocktail of Moroccanoil Treatment and Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion, Antonio created soft, silky-smooth strands and finished the look with a mist of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for a runway-ready sheen.
Julie Kandalec for essie created a negative matte “gold nugget” nail look to complement Delpozo’s vibrant collection. The subtle glitter stripe stood out on the runway against the neutral matte polish.
essie nail products used:
ridge filling base coat good as gold
rock at the top
matte about you second shine around
GET THE LOOK:
- Apply ridge filling base coat to clean, filed nails.
- Next, apply one coat of matte about you to all nails.
- Then, dip a striping brush in good as gold and draw a straight line down the center of the nail.
- Using rock at the top, dot specs of glitter over good as gold.
- Finish by dotting second shine around over the gold line only to make the gold appear extra shiny.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.