When coupled with the right skin tone, silver hues are not only stunning and fashion-forward, but also very wearable.
FORMULAS & APPLICATION:
Natural level 7
Formula 1: Kenra Color No Ammonia Lightener with 20-volume developer, mixed in equal parts
Formula 2: 1 oz Rapid Toner with 2 oz 9-volume Activator
Formula 3: 2 oz Kenra Color Permanent 7SM (Silver Metallic) with 2 oz 10-volume developer
Formulas 4a and 4b: 1 oz Permanent 7SM + 1 oz 10-volume developer—diffuse to (4b) 1 oz Permanent 8VM (Violet Metallic) with 1 oz 10-volume developer
Formula 5: 1 4/5 oz. Permanent 7SM + 1/5 oz Permanent Blue Booster with 2 oz 10-volume developer
1. Apply Formula 1 to all the hair and pre-lighten to the desired level. Then rinse, shampoo and tone with Formula 2. Shampoo, rinse and dry hair completely.
2. Create a horizon (circular shape) on the crown then create two triangular shapes—one on each side of the horizon.
3. Apply Formula 3 to all the hair outside the horizon and outside the triangles.
4. Apply Formula 5 to each triangle using a diagonal skip-slice application. Then apply Formula 4a between the foils within the triangles.
5. Within the horizon, apply Formulas 4a and 4b using a seamless diffusion application. Process 30 minutes, shampoo and rinse.
Color: Laken Rose for Kenra Professional
Hairstyling: David Lopez
Photography: Michael Poole
Makeup: Jasmine Dashtizad
For more information, visit www.kenra.com.