Redken recently unveiled newly-renovated websites for both professionals and consumers that have been created with the stylist’s needs in mind. On RedkenPro.com, it is easier than ever to access education, product information and business resources in a format that is tailored to fit each individual’s needs, highlighting information that is customized especially for them.
The new RedkenPro.com professional and Redken.com consumer websites provide a clean, more visual aesthetic that offers easy-to-digest information that can be navigated on your mobile, desktop or tablet device. The experience brings the stylists forward through an updated Ratings & Reviews section where stylist reviews are accompanied by a badge, allowing both clients and fellow stylists to instantly identify stylists’ as an industry expert. The new Salons and Services section profiles top Redken Artists and salons each month to further showcase industry leaders to both consumer and professional visitors.
Formatted to suit all stylists’ preferences, the new RedkenPro.com generates customized content that is adapted to meet the individuals learning preferences; for stylists looking for visual tips, video tutorials will be added on a consistent basis, allowing users to discover the latest techniques in a more interactive format; those seeking information with greater written detail will see videos accompanied by step-by- steps with tips and formulas. Redken recognizes that today’s stylist is a multi-tasker who demands information at their fingertips in order to further their career. With this in mind, the brand has created a new search that allows users to quickly search for a product, whether by name, usage or product type. Additionally, stylists have the option to peruse the refined digital product catalogue to discover more about their favorite products in one simple click.
“Redken is always looking for innovative ways to stay ahead of the technology and digital curve,” says Nitasha Lavsi, Assistant Vice President of Integrated Marketing Communications, Digital. “We know our stylists are always on-the-go and have their mobile devices at their fingertips. So when we began redesigning our websites, we started with our mobile technology first.”
The relaunch of RedkenPro.com also features easy-to-navigate curated sections and add-ons including:
- Quick Shop – With the new shopping cart transfer, it is now easier than ever for stylists to purchase their favorite products online using the new RedkenPro.com shopping cart which directly transfers Redken products to their SalonCentric.com shopping cart. In just once click, users who are viewing the site’s educational content pages can directly shop Redken products mentioned throughout the page.
- Redken Education section – Redken has listened to the needs of its salon professionals and created the NEW! Trending section, serving to inspire stylists behind the chair with features on the latest hairstyle and haircolor trends! Users can access looks, along with other customized educational content, based on their personal needs, whether in video tutorial format or written step-by-steps and formulas. Stylists can create their own spin on the trends and inspire others with the looks they’ve created by posting their images on social media and using Redken’s hashtags #RedkenExchange and #RedkenObsessed! The section also features the latest Redken Education on Demand videos and serves as the ultimate resource for stylists to map out their career.
- Salon Finder – To further drive salon business, the updated Salon Finder prominently features each stylist’s Club 5th Avenue and Elite status and Certification badges, and allows consumers to directly shop from their ShopSalon page and book their appointments online through StyleSeat.
- Our Salons & Services section – Salons and Redken Artists will be profiled each month, providing an opportunity for them to be highlighted as an industry expert among both consumers and professionals nationwide. In this section, users will also discover what sets Redken Creators, including Guido and Tracey Cunningham, apart from the rest.
- Business section – The new and improved business-building section features information about Redken’s loyalty program – Club 5th Avenue, tips on merchandising, managing clients, and financial resources; as well as calculators for retail revenue and more.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.