Giannandrea, International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional, created boho-chic loose waves for Jessica Biel's Vanity Fair Oscars Party look. Giannandrea calls this "off-duty model texture."
- Apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer from roots to ends of wet hair to create a voluminous base.
- Blow dry mid-sized sections with a large Macadamia Professional 53mm Hot Curling Boar Brush to create a voluminous blowout.
- Create a middle part and wrap small sections of hair around a 1” curling iron.
- Once all the hair is in waves, use a flat iron to gently flatten the waves especially towards the ends yet keep the softness and volume up top. There should be no roundness at the ends.
- Spray Macadamia Professional Style Extend Dry Shampoo at the crown for a dry texture finish and use Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist from the mid-lengths to ends to create definition and shine.
- Finish the look by spraying Macadamia Professional Tousled Texture Finishing Spray to the crown and through layers for light volume and texture.
For more information about Macadamia Professional products, visit www.macadamiahair.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.