Premiere Orlando has long been known for its top-notch selection of classes, workshops and education stylists can find at the show. For Premiere Orlando 2016, which is June 4-6, attendees will not be disappointed.
Look-and-learn workshops are one of the most straightforward ways to increase your skill set and improve your hands-on knowledge. A trade show is a great opportunity to spend a little on high-quality classes and maximize your time at the show.
From cut, color, texture, nails, makeup and everything in between, Premiere Orlando is offering a wide range of workshops to make sure you can get the education you're seeking.
Make sure to catch some big names in classes: Candy Shaw is teaching her signature balayage, updo king Martin Parsons is facilitating a bridal workshop, Christopher Dove and John Simpson of CoCre8 are bringing their cutting and color expertise together for two workshops, and Andis' Danny Amorim and John Delgado are teaming up for a clipper course.
Check out the full list below, and visit Premiere's website to sign up for classes and check pricing.
- Balayage Brilliance! Look & Learn with Candy Shaw by Sunlights Balayage featuring Candy Shaw. Mon. 10-11:30 a.m. in W208C
- Painting Balayge Hands-On Workshop by Sunlights Balayage. Sun. 2-5 p.m. in W209C
- Blueprint Highlighting & Balaayge - Melting Mosaic by Product Club featuring Adrienne Rogers. Sat. 3-6 p.m. in W208B
- Blueprint Highlighting & Balayage - 33 Degrees of Color by Product Club featuring Melissa Johnson. Sun. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W208B
- Freedom Trend Cutting by Surface featuring Gerard Kierans. Sat. 1-4 pm.. in W312C
- Advanced Technical Cutting by Fi Hair featuring Dewey Fanone. Sun. 2-5 p.m. in W208A
- Multidimensional Haircut by Hiroshi Beverly Hills featuring Hiroshi Kitamura. Sun. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Mon. 2-5 p.m. in W207C
- Shapes of the UK by P Element Products featuring Patric Bradley. Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in W207C
- Rock the Cut... Ride the Wave by Next Level Concepts featuring Denise Michelle & Casha Allen. Mon. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W208B
- Razor's Edge by Ashtae Products. Mon. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in W207A
- Coloring with your Eyes featuring Sherry Ratay. Sun. and Mon. 2-5 p.m. in W208B
- Creating Signature Color Formulation and Placement by OYA featuring Joseph Bogart. Mon. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W208A
- Hair Color Agnostic by CoCre8 featuring Christopher Dove & John Simpson. Mon. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W207C
Cut & Color
- Salonability: Cut and Color by Pivot Point International, Inc. featuring Paul Suttles & Jason Russell. Sun. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W209C
- Layering & Lights by CoCre8 featuring Christopher Dove & John Simpson. Sun. 3-6 p.m. in W207C
- Salonability: Long Hair Design by Pivot Point International, Inc. featuring Paul Suttles & Jason Russell. Mon. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W209C
- Beautiful Brides featuring Martin Parsons. Sat. 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2:30-5 p.m. in W206A
- Wet Works with a Twist by Ashtae Products. Sun. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in W207A
- Knotty to Natural by Ashtae Products. Sun. 2-4 p.m. in W207A
- Side Parts and Pompadours featuring Greg Zorian. Sun. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W208A
- Advanced Clipper Techniques and Tools for Thick, Coarse Hair by Andis featuring Danny Amorim & John Delgado. Sat. 3-6 p.m. in W209C
- 1-Day Certification by Cinderella Hair Extensions featuring Janelle Finseth. Sat. 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in W414D
- Hands-On Training Certification by Short2long Hair Extensions featuring Natalia Sprenger. Sat. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in W208A
- Pro Master Class by Donna Bella Hair Extensions featuring Ruben Martinez. Sun. 2-5 p.m. in W207B
- Babe Certification by Babe Hair Extensions featuring Kari Fuller. Sun. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W207B
- Bling, Business & Badass Nails by ProFiles BackStage featuring Traci Dungan, Ami McClure, Shanna Rix & Ashley Craig. Sat. 2-6 p.m. in W207B
- One Stop Electric File - Hands and Feet by Erica's ATA, LLC featuring Erica Schlabach. Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Instant Artist Certification - Fundamentals by Orly International featuring Elsbeth Schutz. Sun. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in W208C
- Instant Artist Certification - Advanced by Orly International featuring Elsbeth Schutz. Sun. 2-4 p.m. in W208C
- Bling on the Embellishments by Elite Beauty Supplies featuring Amy Gustafson. Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in W208C
- Flawless Foundations Creating Flawless Complexions with the Magic of Airbrushing by Cara Cosmetics International, Inc. featuring Leslie Christin. Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in W07A
- The World of Color by California Makeup Academy featuring Caren Elle. Sat. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in W305B
- The Newest Bridal Looks by California Makeup Academy featuring Caren Elle. Sun. 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in W305B
Brows & lashes
- Create Evalash Perfect 3D Brows using Sculptgel and Extensions! by Evalash Beauty featuring Quyen Nguyen. Sat. 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in W307B
- How to Apply Volume Lash Extensions Using Speed Tricks by Evalash Beauty featuring Quyen Nguyen. Sat. 3-6 p.m. in W307B
- Mastering Facial Threading and Eyelashes by James Wealthy Systems. Sat. 1-5 p.m. in W304F
- Threading and Tinting 101 by Threading & Glamour featuring Ija Gabriel. Sun. and Mon. 2-4 p.m. in W305B
- How to Create Fuller Eyebrows by Applying Strand by Strand Eyebrow Extensions by EBJ Luxury Lash & Brow Bar featuring Erica Drayton. Sat. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in W307C
- Be Exclusive... Be Efficient... Be the Best! by LaShae Brow Lash Products featuring D.L. Mosley. Mon. 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in W207B
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.