Who says cool colors can't beckon warm weather? Using Pulp Riot haircolor, get your clients painted pretty with these three shades that are blurred and melted to create a soft, summery look.
FORMULA AND APPLICATION:
Natural level 6
Formula 1: Pulp Riot Sea Glass
Formula 2: Pulp Riot Lemon
Formula 3: Pulp Riot Lilac
1. Prelighten hair with 20-volume developer, then remove any yellow bands with lightener and 6 volume. Process 30 minutes then shampoo, condition and dry hair.
2. Create two sections: section A from nape to just underneath the crown in a crescent shape, section B from that point forward to front hairline.
3. On section A, using Formula 1, paint color from base out three inches, then paint Formula 2 on ends. Smudge colors together at the meeting point with fingers.
3. On section B, paint Formula 3 from base out 4 inches, then paint Formula 1 about 2 inches from ends. Then paint Formula 2 through ends. Smudge where colors meet using fingers.
4. Process 35 minutes then rinse well with tepid water. Shampoo and condition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.