Who says cool colors can't beckon warm weather? Using Pulp Riot haircolor, get your clients painted pretty with these three shades that are blurred and melted to create a soft, summery look.
FORMULA AND APPLICATION:
Natural level 6
Formula 1: Pulp Riot Sea Glass
Formula 2: Pulp Riot Lemon
Formula 3: Pulp Riot Lilac
1. Prelighten hair with 20-volume developer, then remove any yellow bands with lightener and 6 volume. Process 30 minutes then shampoo, condition and dry hair.
2. Create two sections: section A from nape to just underneath the crown in a crescent shape, section B from that point forward to front hairline.
3. On section A, using Formula 1, paint color from base out three inches, then paint Formula 2 on ends. Smudge colors together at the meeting point with fingers.
3. On section B, paint Formula 3 from base out 4 inches, then paint Formula 1 about 2 inches from ends. Then paint Formula 2 through ends. Smudge where colors meet using fingers.
4. Process 35 minutes then rinse well with tepid water. Shampoo and condition.