CND’s new fall 2016 Craft Culture collection is all about embracing beauty in raw imperfections, earthy colors and weathered textures.
"This season, smoky red oranges, deep reds and weathered blues capture the unique character of custom-made goods. These rustic tones give the Craft Culture collection a rich depth for timeless fall style," said CND co-founder and style director Jan Arnold. "The fall 2016 nail silhouette is short and tight with industrial finishes, evoking the heritage of artisanal craftsmanship and honoring the enduring quality of an artisan’s work."
To celebrate the collection, MODERN presents to you this one-of-a-kind “Kryptonite” design:
- P.R.E.P. the natural nail.
- Apply a thin layer of Shellac Brand Base Coat. Cure for 10 seconds in the CND LED Lamp.
- Apply two thin layers of Shellac Denim Patch. Cure each layer for one minute.
- Burnish gold pigment into entire nail using a CND ProSeries Gel Flat Oval Brush.
- Apply a thin layer of Shellac Brand Xpress Top Coat. Cure for one minute.
- Burnish CND Additives Polished Peridot into the entire nail.
- Use a stylus to apply drops of Shellac Brand XpressTop Coat in a random pattern on the nail. Cure for one minute.
- Wipe with 99% Isopropyl Alcohol to remove top film.