At last night's Emmy Awards, Ellie Kemper was nominated for her role in The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Christian Marc (@christianmarc) was the artist behind her red carpet hair, which had a '60s vibe and was pulled together with product from UNITE.
- Prepped hair using the Unite 7Seconds Leave-In Detangler and added Blow&Set Lotion throughout her hair before blow drying.
- When halfway dry, used the Unite Boosta Spray in her roots to create volume and texture.
- Once the blowout was finished, sectioned the hair with a low side part, slick on the side using Unite Blow&Set Lotion.
- For the finishing touch, used the Unite Texturiza Spray to add more volume and control.
- To set the hairstyle, used Unite MaxControl Spray. Finished off the look with 7Seconds Glossing Spray before she left for the red carpet.”
Photo by @christianmarc
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.