Andis Company today announced its inaugural, 20-member group of #AndisNation social media ambassadors. This diverse group of men’s grooming experts from across the United States have their clippers, trimmers and social game on the pulse of the industry and will help Andis spread the word about the latest grooming trends, techniques and haircutting tools.
The newly named #AndisNation Social Media Ambassadors include:
- Tiffany Abeyta of Eden Salon and Barbershop, in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Josh Aguilera of Steez Cuts Barbershop, in Alhambra, California
- Joshua A. Alvarez of Fine Line Barbershop in Miami, Florida
- Joe Barajas of South Crown Barbershop, in San Antonio, Texas
- Kelan Bilal of Excalibur Barber, in Youngstown, Ohio
- Terrance Caruthers of Groom Therapy Lounge, in St. Louis, Missouri
- Paul DeSales of DTown Barbers, in San Diego, California
- James Dunn of Traditions Barbershop, in Sanford, Florida
- Chad Gabriel of Cut To Contrast Barbershop, in San Francisco, California
- Paul Laurie of Rust Belt Barbering & Salon, in Buffalo, New York
- Alejandro Martinez of Echo Park Barbers, in Los Angeles, California
- Jesus Meza of Gentlemen’s Barbershop, in Palm Springs, California
- Maurice Miller of Abliss Salon Studios in Jacksonville, Florida
- Andy Mendoza of Fresh Factory Barbershop, in Bristol, Connecticut
- Brian Munoz of His and Hers Parlour in Miami, Florida
- Andrew Munoz of The Barber Lounge, in Tampa, Florida
- Fredo L. Olan of East to West Hair Artistry, in San Francisco, California
- Yassen Rodriguez an independent barber in Orlando, Florida
- Pedro Ruiz of Addictions in Ink Tattoo Parlor & Salon in Wichita, Kansas
- CJ Torian of Starting Five Barbershop & Salon, in Pleasantville, New Jersey
To be selected for the program, the #AndisNation Ambassadors were required to upload to Instagram a photo of a men’s haircut they created, with a description of why they wanted to be part of #AndisNation and what they could bring to the company’s more than one million fans. For more information about the ambassadors, follow the updates with #AndisNation or visit Andis on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Andis Company, a family held business founded in 1922, is a leading manufacturer of handheld tools to trim, cut, curl, straighten and dry hair. The company’s products are purchased in more than 90 countries by barbers and salon professionals, consumers, hotels, motels, resorts, small animal groomers and large animal groomers and shearers. To find a local distributor, call 800-558-9441 or visit www.andis.com.