Manic Panic’s Pegasus Phantom is the darker side of the unicorn, and the mood of this color is mysterious.
FORMULA & APPLICATION
Natural level 4; ash brown with previously lightened level-8 ends
Formula 1: 4 oz Schwarzkopf Blonde Me Lightener with 4 oz 30-volume developer and b3 Brazilian Bond Builder (base amount on manufacturer’s directions.)
Formula 2: 4 oz Schwarzkopf Blonde Me Lightener with 4 oz 10-volume developer and b3 Brazilian Bond Builder (base amount on manufacturer’s directions.)
Formula 3: 5 g Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise + 2 g Electric Banana
Formula 4: 60 g Ultra Violet + 15 g Mystic Heather + 40 g Blue Steel + 1 g Atomic Turquoise
Formula 5: 20 g Sea Nymph + 3 g Electric Banana
1. Apply Formula 1 to the previously lightened ends. Process 45 minutes. Rinse, shampoo, condition and towel dry.
2. For a second round of pre-lightening, apply Formula 2, beginning with darker area at the base and midshafts and working into the ends. Process 45 minutes, then rinse and shampoo.
3. Take a diagonal parting that moves from one eyebrow to the opposite corner of the neck. This divides the head in half diagonally. Apply Formula 3 to the hair on the client’s right side.
4. Immediately apply Formula 4 to the opposite side.
5. Selectively apply Formula 5 around the face to create a frame. Process 20 minutes, then rinse with cold water.