In this how-to, two formulas collide on the same sectioning to create a healthy, copper finish.
FORMULAS & APPLICATION:
Natural level 5
Decolorizer: 30 g L’ANZA Healing Cream developer + 30 g 20-volume Healing Cream developer + 5 g Trauma Treatment
Formula 1: 7 CC + 30 g Demi Healing Cream Developer + 3 g Trauma Treatment
Formula 2: 15 g 100 + 15 g Translucent Color Catalyst + 30 g Demi Healing Cream Developer + 3 g Trauma Treatment
1. Decolorize beginning at the nape. Using foil and a balayage board, take fine, horizontal sections and apply the Decolorizer Formula. Once each section is complete, wrap in balayage film.
2. Once hair has reached desired lift, rinse and perform a L’anza Ultimate Treatment.
3. Starting in the nape, use foil and a balayage board and take fine, diagonal sections. Paint Formula 1 directly to new growth through to the first 1- 1 ½-inch of section. Continue to paint Formula 1 down right side of the section through ends.
4. Now take Formula 2 and paint remaining hair on left side of the section.
5. Feather the two sides of the section together with a clean brush.
6. Take another fine diagonal section and apply Formula 1 to the new growth, but apply to left side through ends. Feather Formula 2 from the right side into Formula 1. Continue throughout head.
Color: Leah Freeman for L’ANZA
Cut and finish: Ammon Carver
Photography: Richard Monsieurs
For more information, visit www.lanza.com.