Prorituals salon professional color and wet line has announced a revamped and revitalized education program in 2017, along with the appointment of nearly 30 new educators across the country.
The new programs offer something for every salon professional and they range from color courses to cutting and styling classes, introductory to advanced levels and anywhere from half-day to full-day sessions. Classes will be held throughout the year, at various locations across the country in partner with Prorituals' distributors. The new classes include:
- Hi-lighting 101: This program will share quick, fast and profitable techniques to create easy, dimensional hair color utilizing the Prorituals Hair Color Portfolio.
- Formulation Fix: Learn to break the rules! This program takes on the challenges of difficult gray coverage all the way up to pastel color melting. Learn to create the hair color of clients’ dreams.
- Braids, Buns, Bouffants: Tap into today’s trendiest looks as seen on runways, in magazines and in social media feeds. This class will break down the how, why and when of creating long hair styling that is seamless and effortless.
- Finished: Bouncy waves, sleek textures and ocean-inspired finishes are trending in 2017. This two-hour workshop gives the tools to create these looks behind the chair and have clients craving their next appointment.
- Cut and Finish: This program will refocus a stylist’s technique and revitalize creativity as the students creates trendy salon-friendly looks clients will love.
- Balayage and Beyond: This class takes on balayage in a new light, offering the when, why, and, most importantly, the how of achieving the sun-kissed color look.
- Braids and Blowouts: Three, four and five-strand braids have taken over the style landscape. In this class stylists will learn tips, tricks and tools to create foundations and set themselves up for success on each client.
- Cutting Principles: Creating strong precision shapes and lines is a true art form. Educators will guide the stylist through working with face shapes and hair texture to create personalized looks for clients.
- Blonding 10.1: The bombshells are back in full force in 2017. Whether it’s a double process, baby lights, balayage or sombre this class will sharpen the stylist’s skills to create the “Marilyn” of your dreams.
- Masters of Correction: With today’s ever-changing color landscape, being able to adapt to a client’s desires are key. Stylists will learn creative and unconventional approaches to correcting many of the most common requests in the salon.
- The Proritual: A two-hour workshop to guide the hair stylist, in full detail, through the benefits of the Prorituals Color and Styling lines.
“I am so excited to be launching nearly a dozen new, revamped classes in 2017,” says Doug Martucci, Creative Director for Prorituals. “Education and connecting with stylists across the country are two of my passions and I’m thrilled with the knowledgeable and talented group of educators we’ve put together. I truly believe this new curriculum and team will help take Prorituals to the next level.”
For more information visit www.prorituals.com or contact your local distributor.