Eufora National Trainer, Connie Keckes, recently taught the Eufora Foundations Level I Precision Core Technical Training course at the Eufora Academy in Vista, CA. She considers it her mission to educate stylists on how to do a precision cut, to understand why they are doing it, as well as teach them systems so they can duplicate a precision cut and know the systematic way of going through a haircut.
The Eufora Foundations I class offers an advanced technical curriculum that provides instruction in a defined, precision English haircutting system focusing on classic, horizontal perimeter shapes, blunt and graduation. Appropriate for seasoned stylists as well as recent beauty school graduates the course includes theory, demonstration and hands-on instruction and business building strategies.
For this choppy, textured look and brilliant color, Keckes shares her cutting steps and color formula:
CUT HOW TO
1) Cut a slightly A-line perimeter with graduation
2) Starting in center back take a vertical section, project straight out, allowing the perimeter to drop out and cut weight from the top of the section. Continue these sections from ear to ear to finish back section.
3) Continue to the sides. Take vertical sections, over direct up to preserve length and cut using guide from back. Bringing front sections to a stationary guide at the ear.
4) Take a zig zag section along the parietal ridge, comb all hair up and condense where the hair will be styled to part (natural part). Point cut to remove weight.
5) Blow dry and customize face framing and layers for a choppy textured look.
6) Finish the style with Eufora Full Effect Texture Spray and Eufora Elevate Finishing Spray.
Eufora Color 1.10 10 volume on the base and ends, which had previous color that was faded where refreshed with 60g Daily Balance and 5g Sky Blue Eufora Artisan color.
Get a full schedule of Eufora Education Events at https://eufora.net/salon-professionals/eufora-academy/
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.