This year, the new blonde is nude beige, which is strongly inspired by the no-makeup trend, says the experts at L'Oréal Professionnel. This blonde shade, halfway between an ash blonde and platinum, offers a subtle, sunny shine and an ultra-luminous finish.
Paris Fashion Week designer Vanessa Bruno collaborated with Matthew Collins at L'Oréal Professionnel to curate this look.
Thanks to Smartbond, the hair fiber is preserved when lifted, for a natural and brilliant blonde. Lighter or darker, warmer or cooler, it lets you enhance your natural color with a nude effect, thanks to INOA.
Nude Beige comes in 10 shades; here are few to choose from: 10.01/10NB, 9.31/9GB, 9.13/9GB, 8.1/8B, 7.3/7G.
BASE COLOR FORMULA
Formula 1: INOA 9.13/9BG with INOA Rich Developer 30-vol.
Formula 3: INOA 8.1/8B with INOA Rich Developer 10-vol.
- Apply Formula 1 as a global application, process 35 minutes.
- Shampoo with INOA Post-Color Shampoo, towel dry.
- Balayage Formula 2 in triple point highlights along the natural part.
- Process Formula 2 to desired level of lightness, rinse and towel dry.
- Create a ½ inch “root shadow” with Formula 3, process 10 minutes, rinse.
- Depending on hair length and density, apply 4 to 8 pumps of Smartbond Step 2 Pre Shampoo into hair from roots to ends. Leave on hair for 10 minutes at room temperature. Rinse thoroughly from hair.
REMOVAL AND RINSING
- Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo twice with L’Oréal Professionnel INOA Post-Color Shampoo.
- Condition and lock in the color with Powerdose Color A-OX.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.