The Zipper Ponytail, part of L’Oreal Professionnel’s IT Looks for Spring/Summer 2017, is a simple hair style you can replicate on your clients with eye-catching details.
The hair color is part of L'Oréal Professionnel's Copper Wave collection, which is inspired by layering cosmetics. Overlaying touches of makeup lets you enhance shine without going through a radical transformation. This hair color look is enhanced by a copper tint, adding dimension, warmth and shine.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair with Vitamino Color A-OX 10 in 1, blow dry.
- Create a ponytail at the nape of the neck.
- 2 inches underneath the base create a small subsection and secure with a clear elastic.
- Split the ponytail in 2, and weave the subsection in a figure-8 motion until all hair is woven, secure with an elastic.
- Split ponytail to tighten and to hide the elastic into the shape.
- Apply Lumi.Contrôle to the woven subsection to create shine.
Click for more information about L'Oréal Professionnel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.