This Mohawk Braid, part of L'Oréal Professionnel's IT Looks for Spring/Summer 2017, gives the impression that it's complicated to re-create but really it's very easy! Simply create mini ponytails on top of the head, separate each ponytail into two and twist, then bring all of the elements together and, voila!
The hair color is part of L'Oréal Professionnel's Copper Wave collection, which is inspired by layering cosmetics. Overlaying touches of makeup lets you enhance shine without going through a radical transformation. This hair color look is enhanced by a copper tint, adding dimension, warmth and shine.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair with Extreme Lacquer and comb through.
- French-braid hair to second curvature of the head and secure with a clear elastic flat to scalp.
- Form 6 subsections from the French-braid to the nape of the neck, following the profile guide.
- Detail with Lumi.Contrôle.
- Create a rope braid with the subsectioned hair by twisting the hair to the left and roping it to the right, secure at the nape with a clear elastic.
- Smooth and create shine with OR Graphic by applying a quarter size amount, starting at the front hairline and working back to the crown.
Click for more information about L'Oréal Professionnel.