Combating your client’s color concerns requires the right knowledge, tools and resources to get the job done. And while all of these things are important, using the right hair color is crucial to providing your clients with their desired results.
L'Oréal Professionnel's Majirel line offers rich, permanent hair dye which provides coverage of gray hair and dimensional color results. The line has over 100 shades that can be tailored to create exactly the color your client is looking for.
As part of Majirel's new #ColorMakeover campaign, Majirel offers the answers to three common color correction scenarios, from dealing with clients with: dull and faded hair, to yellow and brassy, to hair with color blocking and contrasting color.
This technique, by L'Oréal Professionnel Artist Shelley Mohr (@shelleymohr), from Dipietro Todd Salon in San Francisco, CA, shows how you can fix color blocking and contrasting color.
Remember to tag #colormakeover when you transform one of your clients with Majirel!
Formula 1: Majirel 7.40/7CCC + 9-vol. DIActivateur Formula 2: Majirel 5.4/5C + 6.46/6CR + 7.43/7CG + 15-vol DIActivateur Developer + Smartbond Step 1 Additive
Formula 3: Majirel 8.45/8CRv + 9-vol. DIActivateur + Smartbond Step 1 Additive
Formula 4: Majirel 6.46/6CR + 9-vol. DIActivateur + Smartbond Step 1 Additive
SECTIONING: Separate hair into quadrants.
- Apply Formula 1 as a virgin application to fill, process for 20 minutes.
- Rinse Formula 1 until water runs clear, do not shampoo and power dry.
- Separate hair back into quadrants.
- Apply Formula 2 as a global application re-touch application.
- Apply Formula 2-4 throughout the mid-lengths and ends in alternating horizontal sections, process for 35 minutes.
- Rinse Formula 2-4 until water runs clear, towel dry.
- Apply Smartbond Step 2, leave-on hair for 10 minutes.
REMOVAL AND RINSING POST SMARTBOND STEP 2
1. Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo with L’Oréal Professionnel Vitamino Color A•OX.
2. Condition and lock in the color with Powerdose Color A•OX.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.