Re-create this "preppy" men's hair style by Esquire Grooming.
- Create a horseshoe parting at the crown area.
- Take a parting from the highest point of the head to the highest point of the ear and determine your length by positioning your finger horizontally.
- Use your traveling guide over the crown to create uniform layering.
- The lower part of the crown is projected vertically and cut using the palm-to-palm technique.
- Create a stationary guide at the crown.
- Use the stationary guide to connect the interior part and crosscheck.
- Cut the sides and back with the scissor-over-comb technique.
- Remove the length, create and blend, then detail the perimeter. Connect the nape with the sides moving The Classic Straight Comb horizontally through the hair.
- Cut the perimeter line using The Trimmer with the detailing blade for lining and designing.
- Utilize The Brush Dryer to style the hair.
- Take a small amount of The Forming Cream and rub on your palms and fingers.
- Apply and style as desired.
For more information, visit www.esquiregrooming.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.