For the busy professional, make this sophisticated style your client's go-to. Products by Esquire Grooming.
- Start in the middle lower nape using The Classic Dual Comb. Hold the comb horizontally with The Classic Professional Clipper to create a taper fade.
- Continue the clipper-over-comb technique until you reach the occipital bone.
- Repeat the clipper-over-comb technique on both back sides.
- Continue with The Classic Professional Clipper connecting the sides to the nape area.
- Detail and outline with The Esquire Trimmer.
- Use the scissor-over-comb technique, connecting sides to top. Repeat the same technique on the other side, blending the sides to the top.
- Create guideline from the highest point of the head to the crown area. Using horizontal sections, connect the rest of the top following a traveling guideline.
- Dry and style hair with The Brush Dryer.
- Apply The Clay and achieve the finished look.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.