STEP 6: Using stationary guide from the crown, connect to front perimeter.
STEP 10: Finish styling/drying hair with The Esquire Brush Dryer.
Learn how to re-create these soft, loose waves for men by Esquire Grooming.
- Create a horseshoe parting at the top of the head following the partial ridge. Next, create a guideline in the center back holding the hair at a 90 degree angle.
- Cut the hair following a traveling guide from the center back to behind the ear.
- Repeat on the other side and back by keeping your hands palm-to-palm.
- Connect the temple area to the guideline behind the ear to create increasing length
- Connect the top middle part to the length below the crown area to create a stationary guide. Cut using gradation for a soft perimeter.
- Using stationary guide from the crown, connect to front perimeter.
- Cut the perimeter at the sides and nape.
- Detail the perimeter with The Esquire Five Piece Trimmer.
- Apply The Esquire Texture Gel for hold.
- Finish styling/drying hair with The Esquire Brush Dryer.
For more information, visit www.esquiregrooming.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.