Redken’s new Color Fusion Cool Fashion collection, 14 new shades that start cool and stay cool for up to eight weeks, were incorporated into this stunning blonde finish by Los Angeles-based colorist Spencer Henry (@spencerhenry).
1 oz. 7N Color Fusion + 1 oz. NEW 7Aa Color Fusion + 2 oz. 20 vol.
Pro-Oxide Developer 4ml when using pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive
The new Cool Fashion shades are intermixable with existing Color Fusion shades and feature C-Lock Technology, offering larger dye molecules than a traditional dye molecule to lock in color, while a black-to-gray background mutes warm undertones and adds more depth. So many clients are concerned about brassiness or want a cooler color result and Color Fusion Cool Fashion collection offers that lift without the brass.
The new Color Fusion Cool Fashion collection includes:
- 7Aa: A double dose of cooling ash tones for the ultimate control of warm orange undertones.
- 9Av: Extra cooling ash combines with violet for subduing yellow undertones for cool results.
- 5Va and 8Va: Violet infused with ash accents to provide cool, pearl-like tones.
- 8Vv and 9Vv: A double dose of violet tones for the ultimate control of yellow undertones.
- 9Vg: Cool, iridescent violet reflects with hints of gold for fashionable champagne blondes.
- 9Gv and 10Gv: Balanced golden hues with hints of rose-gold effects on blonde hair.
- 4Bv and 6Bv: Multi-faceted, cool mahogany brown with chocolate, caramel and violet tones.
- 5Cb: Rich cooper infused with warm brown tones for results that won’t go brassy.
- 6Br: Mahogany brown with a mix of warm and cool tones.
- 4Rb: Cool ruby-red infused with warm brown for balanced yet fashionable results.
How to Use:
- Mix Color Fusion Cool Fashion shades in a 1:1 ratio of color to Pro-Oxide Cream Developer (10, 20, 30, 40 volume). For example: 2 oz. (60ml) of 5Va Color Fusion + 2 oz. (60ml) of 20 volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer
o When using pH-Bonder 4ml pH-Bonder #1 Bond Protecting Additive
- Process at room temperature for 35-45 minutes. DO NOT USE HEAT. Rinse, shampoo and condition with Color Extend Magnetics.
For more information, visit RedkenEducationOnDemand.com
For more information, visit RedkenPro.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.