This client had box color that had to be lifted before Edwin (@hairbyedwin), a colorist at Kut Haus Claremont, could create this melting 'made you look' pinky-lilac shade. Claremont used Schwarzkopf Professional color to create this look!
Started at a level 4/5. "I had previously lightened her to lift out her box color. She came in three months later and she wanted to go as light as she could."
- Started in the front doing bayalage and micro-light technique, back to back, using 1/2" partings.
- Used Blonde Me by Schwarzkopf 30 volume for the bayalage and 20 volume for the microlight. Worked with foil for separation.
- She lifted to a level 8/9
- Pre-toned using 8-11 in Igora with 10 volume.
- Processed for 15 minutes.
- Rinsed, towel-dried, and separated into five quadrants: two front sections, the two back sections and a Mohawk section at the top of the head.
- Using a bayalage technique, toned her pink with Pearl Essence 9,5-89 with 10 volume.
- Processed for 15 minutes and rinsed.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.