Brandon Maxwell featured bold colors, tailored tops, flowy skirts, and an array of textures and necklines to pay homage to the women who have opened doors for others. James Pecis used Oribe Hair Care to highlight each model’s individual hair type. The styles were primarily tousled and textured, resulting in a clean final look.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Maximista Thickening Spray at the roots.
- Blow dry hair to a smooth finish.
- Using a 1.5-inch curling iron, create easy “S” waves in the hair, alternating sections to create a bend and texture.
- If needed, use a blow dryer to break up the bends and waves.
- Finish with Swept Up Volume Powder Spray to add fuzz and texture to the hair.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.