Hairstylist Anthony Turner gave models a slick look for Hot Tools and Wella at Prabal Gurung's New York Fashion Week Show.
Get the Look:
- Start by drying the hair straight down towards the face and back using the using the Hot Tools Tourmaline Tools SuperLite Turbo Ionic Dryer and Hot Tools Rainbow Collection Paddle Brush.
- Once it’s all dried, wrap strands around the Hot Tools 1 ¼” Marcel Curling Iron in different directions for natural, loose waves.
- Next, start sectioning the hair from the bottom and spritz the hair with water. Then slick the hair down with the Wella Professional EIMI Sculpt Force. Repeat until you reach the top of the head.
- Slick back the hair starting from the hair line all the way back using the Hot Tools Comb.
- To get that dewy yet polished look, spray the Wella Professional EIMI Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray into dry hair for added texture.
- Top it off with Wella Professional EIMI Glam Mist Shine Mist for ultimate shine and polished look.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.