Sebastian Professional International Artist Anthony Cole was inspired by Christian Siriano’s vision of a fantasy greenhouse. To achieve the texture, boldness, and femininity displayed throughout Siriano's collection, Cole pulled the hair away from the face and weaved in a four stand braid to emulate strong patterns and feminine beauty.
Get the Look:
- With a round brush, blow-dry hair straight with Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème for light conditioning
- Spray Sebastian Professional Trilliant for heat protection. Using a flat iron, straighten the hair for an ultra-sleek and shiny look
- Recession to recession, at a highpoint of the head, section off a square section of hair
- Pull the remaining hair back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck and secure with an elastic
- Apply Sebastian Professional Texture Maker and Microweb Fiber to the square section at the top
- Taking that section, create a four-strand braid either side of the head
- Gently tug on the sides of the braid to create a full appearance and secure with bobby pins
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Zero Gravity hairspray
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.