Hairstylist Jon Reyman worked on capturing individuality and imperfection at Concept Korea for Olivia Garden.
Get the Look:
- First prep the hair with Aveda Thickening Tonic And used Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Round Brush to softly blow dry texture in the hair using Dyson SuperSonic dryer.
- Next use curling irons of various size 3/4"-1 1/4" to put some loose, easy, perfectly imperfect waves into the hair.
- First look was created with a side part sectioned with Olivia Garden CarboSilk Comb and some Aveda Texturizing Cream smoothed on the side. Then tuck hair behind the ear and tease and backcomb throughout the parietal ridge area and crown to add lift and volume. (We also gave some models a graphic center part using the Olivia Garden CarboSilk Comb.)
- Second look was a loose low pony with a side part and some wispy hair left billowing around the face.
- Third look was a half-up relaxed top-knot using hair sectioned from above the parietal ridge.
- For all looks hair was finished with Aveda Control Force Hairspray and Light Elements Texturizing Creme to enhance the texture throughout.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.