Here's an idea for the sophisticated woman professional who sits in your chair. Try a "Cool Red" - like this look by Melissa Gallo using L’Oréal Professionnel Majirel hair color. This is the second style in L’Oréal's Lookbook for the holiday season. This look uses Majirel Cool Cover and #COLORMAKEOVER products. Check out the other two looks that are part of this portfolio - the Energetic Millennial and the Mature Frequenter.
Majirel/Platinium Plus/DIA Richesse/Smartbond
Formula 1: Majirel Cool Cover ½ 7/7N + ½ Majirel Cool Cover 7.11/7BB + 20-vol Majicrème Developer + Smartbond Step 1
Formula 2: Blond Studio Platinium Plus + 40-vol Blond Studio Nutri-developer + Smartbond Step 1
Formula 3: DIA Richesse 8.02/8NV + 9-vol DIActivatuer Developer + Smartbond Step 1
- Section hair into four quadrants.
- Apply Formula 1 as a Global Application Retouch global application retouch, feathering into zone 2, to blend the line of demarcation
- Set timer for 35 minutes.
- In diagonal back sections, apply Formula 2, in 2 and 3 point Balayage pieces, to create bold face frame highlight.
- Once processing time is complete, rinse and gloss with Formula 3 and process for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and apply 4-8 pumps of Smartbond Step 2, process for 10 minutes.
Removal and Rinsing:
Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo once with L’Oréal Professionnel Post Shampoo. Condition and preserve color radiance with a Serie Expert Powermix Color in-salon treatment.
Check out L'Oreal Professionnel's NEW Pro Website: http://www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/
To purchase the L'Oréal Professionnel products featured in this technique visit saloncentric.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.