Whether we’re talking fashion, beauty or hair, metallics have never been so on trend. We’ve seen models strutting their stuff down the runway in head to toe silver styles at London Fashion Week, inspiring influencers to also up the ante with some incredible metallic looks.
L’Oréal Professionnel is ready to help you achieve these coveted looks with the launch of Majirel Metals. With three high-shine shades – including Platinum and Rose Gold, boosted in reflects to achieve that polished metallic finish – these shades provide a glossy, reflective, on-trend color.
Majirel Metals is best for clients desiring intense visibility, shine and metallic tones with long-lasting results. The technology features core to surface conditioning, resistance to fading, high reflect concentration and rich, natural-looking results. All metallic shades are pre-blended.
For more information, visit www.pro.us.lorealprofessionnel.com/majirel-metals.
Get the look for Amethyst Metalights - part of the Majirel Metals Lookbook.
Formula 2: Majirel Metal .22 + 20-vol Majicreme Developer with Smartbond Step 1 (Suggested amounts: 1oz. Majirel Metal .22 + 2oz. 20-vol Majicreme Developer)
- Create a profile and radial parting.
- Apply Formula 1 on the mid-lengths, process for 10 minutes
- Pull through Formula 1 on the ends, process to desired level of lightness. *Lightener should be removed about 50 minutes total processing time.
- Leave Formula 1 off of the regrowth area to create a natural root shadow, feathering formula 1 at the demarcation line to diffuse.
- Once development time is complete, rinse hair thoroughly, do not shampoo and towel dry.
- Apply Formula 2 as a virgin application, throughout the mid-lengths and ends. Process for 35 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and apply 4-8 pumps of Smartbond Step 2 throughout the hair, process for 10 minutes.
Removal and Rinsing:
- Wet, emulsify, rinse and shampoo once with L’Oréal Professionnel Post Shampoo.
- Condition, preserve and nourish with Serie Expert Vitamino Powermix Treatment.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.