Justin Frost, Kadus Professional Educator and Top Artist, for an upcoming color How-To feature.
Inspired by the 2018 Pantone Color of the Year, Ultra Violet, Frost created his own spin on the dynamic hue with his “Pearl Jam” look. By cooling down this vibrant purple tone, he gives it a vintage, antique fade.
- Formula A. Kadus Professional Blonding Powder + 20 Vol Developer
- Formula B. Kadus Blonding Powder +6 Vol Developer
- Formula C. Kadus Professional 30 Grams 12PA, 5 Grams 9A, 10 Grams 10VR, 1/4 cm VR mix and 1/8 cm PP mix + 13 Vol Developer
Get The Look:
- Step 1: Apply formula A to the new growth and process for total time of 55 minutes
- Step 2: Apply formula B from middle of hair to ends and process for 10 minutes
- Step 3: Apply formula C to roots and process for 5 minutes
- Step 4: Apply formula C to the remaining hair and process for 15 minutes
- Step 5: Wash hair with Kadus Professional Color Vibrancy Shampoo and Conditioner
- Step 6: Finish the look and blow dry hair with Kadus Professional Velvet Oil
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.