“We’re doing easy, luxurious hair at the Tory Burch show. There’s loose movement in the hair, which provides an easy vibe. I’m using Redken Satinwear 04 to provide heat protection to the hair while I blow it out. Then, I’m adding in some bends from an iron to create an effortlessly chic vibe. This hair is classic Tory.” – Redken Global Creative Director Guido Palau
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair by washing with Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner. Toweldry.
- Apply a nickel-sized amount of Redken Satinwear 04 to the crown and upper third of your hair. Using your fingers, comb the rest through your lengths.
- Roughly blow-dry your hair using your fingers.
- Once hair is mostly dry, use a boar-bristled brush to smooth the hair around the face and upper
third of your hair to create a romantically soft, smooth hairline.
- Alternate soft bends and curls in the hair length by using a 1” and 1.5” curling iron.
- Once hair is cool, use your fingers to break up the curl patterns to create a hippie-ish vibe.
- Leave your hair out in front of your ears.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.